Saturday, May 1, 2010

A letter to God

Dear God,

I know I have been a bad person,not listening to Your Words and winking + staring at cute guys while listening to the Sermons in the Mosque weekly... but I would like to thank You for giving me a great year and one more chance to celebrate my bday and hopefully one more year..

Also thank You for giving great frens and a nice family to be with,although I do sumtimes feel that I deserve more like a being a best frens with Lady Gaga perhaps or be the son of Trump...But seriously,although I do bitch about them,I really do love them a lot...

And finally,thank You for giving me a wonderful bf who is waiting on the bed for me rite now,thank You for giving me someone who can understand and tolerate my eccentricities and oddities.

Yours sincerely,
Ichi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well happy birthday my friend. i am sorry i really have to turn down the invitation. been stressed with my notes. really sorry...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Armanique said...

happy bird day ichi... am glad that all is gd for u :)

William said...

It's great to give thanks. Happy Bday.

ichimaru akira said...

Jino: why!!!!!!!!!!!! (running while crying)

Arman:Thanks mate

Will:thanks