Saturday, May 22, 2010

Falling in love again

I have not been to Rizal's house since last Sunday hence the last post. The reason is due to assignments,lab reports and out of uni work,all seems to be conspire to not let me have the time with the lover. Glad to say that all work has been done and submitted,only have the last hurdle to overcome which is exams (I'm really hating Jino,Count and Evann rite now).

Anyways, I treated Rizal to his favourite eating place which is Ayam Penyet at the Curve,its an Indonesian restaurant. We were at the place for about 3 hours,90% of the time spent talking about our relationship. (nah,its not in deep waters). U see,both of us are from different Unis so our holidays and classes clash.For instance,I'm about to have my holidays while he is about to start a new sem. (next sem,more "calat" cos I'll be doing my FYP).

I had told him about my commitments before we start our relationship,at that time,he didn't believe me that I'm a busy guy.

Now its still ok cos we are students,sleep when the Cock crows also can survive but I'm afraid that when we start working,this would be a major prob ( prays hard that they would be together forever). He suggested that we shuld move in in the near future,I told him that if we are to move in,I don't want to stay in Shah Alam.

All in all,both us treasure the time that we spent with each other more,each meet becomes more meaningful and each second not being together becomes more painful....

I really salute Will and Jino who are able to tahan the absence of their partners.

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

your time'll come when u be like jino and me=)

tips for FYP...prepare early!!!

kidz said...

treasure the present, and i believe the future will be shaped..=).

Unknown said...

tips for thesis: never compile your reference list last minute and get the format correct. ooo long distance relationship is all commitment and faith. william's is much further, so learn from him ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot