Sunday, May 16, 2010

K.I.V

My blogger schedule is becoming more and more irregular,unlike last year when I blog every single day. The reason is partly of my uni assignments that I have during this sem,the most pain-staking one is doing a Video for my Complimentary and Alternative Medicine subject. For the love of everything holy,we are not mass com students nor I.T students.

1)Assignments

It took us a day to figure out how to trim and add subtitles,then another night to make the subtitles move(I'm a noob). I find that the level of enthusiasm that the students have directly correlates with the lecturer's level of enthusiasm of teaching the subject,the lecturer for CAM has minimal level of enthusiasm so the students have negative level to do what she wants.

2) New campus

MSU have shifted to the new campus.Unfortunately,the students have no added pride to the fact that they have a campus of their own. The classes for Biomed students are on the 7th floor while the lobby is on the 2nd floor,with no lifts available yet,we need to use the stairs,I being the diva,am the loudest to complain. The 2nd prob is the lecturers are still at the old campus so if the students want to meet the lecturers,they have to walk for 30 mins or drive for 2o mins back,either way is inconvenient,for the students and for the lecturers.

The only bonus is we have shaded car parks,thanks to the elevated highway which is 50 meters away from the campus. (its a eye sore,the architect must have been a straight guy).

3) Work

My work load have finally caught up with me,I keep KIVing stuff till the stuff is overflowing my inbox,luckily Rizal is helping with the data entry work and editing work since he is on holiday. love him to bits...

4)Immuno deficient

I have been to the clinic twice this month alone, the hot weather is one of the main factor in contributing to this. I can't stand the heat. The bills for this month will be a lot. Most of the time,I'm going out at night instead the day to escape the heat. The day would spent either sleeping or doing assignments and going to class or just hanging at Rizal's house.

5) Cleaning

Since I'm spending time at his house,its natural for us to share the load of maintaining the cleanliness of the house 2gether. The challenge is to match our level of acceptance or completion on the cleaning duty.

For example,I'll wash the dishes and pots after we finish eating cos might as well clean everything at one go,rather to wash the pots, then eat,then wash the plates. His method is wash the pots,eat and then wash the plates. His rationale is he doesn't want to see a mess in the kitchen.

6)Muet

I finally did my MUET,the main reason is its one of the criteria for graduation,the 2nd is for personal achievement.

5 comments:

the viennamese said...

Hehe. I wash the pots, eat, then wash the plates too! I guess it's a habit and I can't eat in peace knowing that there are dishes waiting to be cleaned in the sink. :P

Ash Godiva said...

for number 2:oh my prada i pity you..

looking forward to see your video^^

and thankfully rizal is there:)

kidz said...

it is normal to have different life style at different stage, now that u r attached too, just enjoy it!

just remember to update us with juicy bits.. =p

Unknown said...

those are the student's life, except clinics ^^ good luck and manage your time properly...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Evann: u guys can stay in one house...

Count: "Oh,my prada" is so 7os... now its "oh,my Lv"

Kidz: thanks

whoever ur: thanks?

Jino: hahhaha,true but its too much lah