Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bday Celebration pt 2: The tranny uncle's revelation

1/05/2010

I came back from Armada at around 12 and to my surprise,the whole family was there,I meant the uncles and aunties congregated at my place to celebrate my bday.

The tranny uncle bought me a Tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe(I still prefer the Tiramisu cake from Alexis though). While eating and goofing around,the tranny uncle announced that he just came back from Bangkok and had learnt how to play tarot. So he went to each one of us and read our futures.

Some cousins had great future like getting rich,getting married fast but my future is the best which I'm gonna get married in my 30s so guys,mark ur calenders cos in 10 yrs from now,gay marriages are legal in Msia.

ps: super sick now cos too much partying during the weekend....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah totally agree with u, alexis' tiramisu is way better than secret recipe heheee... sounds like very happening hor ur bday celebration :)

Mark said...

I haven't had any Tiramisu in yonks! T.T

Anyhow, don't forget to invite the Pooh for your wedding XD

I'll throw lotsa rice at you...

ichimaru akira said...

Happy: Let's go and dine there one day

Jeff: Erm,can u write in English

Mark: Go and buy it now...Don't worry,I'll invite Mr and Mr Pooh,just throw money instead of rice,k