Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bday celebration: The last one for this year

Remember that I said that there will be one more bday celebration in one of my bday celebration and relating to that comment,do a few remember that I had sent a few mails inviting some of the bloggers and frens to celebrate my bday celebration.

Well, if u don't remember,its ok cos I also had forgotten about that till last nite,when a fren (Yus) reminded me about that so we (me,Rizal,Yus and his bf who shares one of my nicknames) went out and had a blast. Yus bought us a small black forest cake and his bf bought us a can of edible chocolate (I think u can find in I need House outlets).

I had mixed feelings during the outing cos I was happy that a fren remembered the invite even though I had decided to close that issue and at the same time,I was sad cos most who rejected,didn't even wanted to arrange another time for the celebrations. (Oh well,maybe next year,kot).

Anyway,I ended the day by treating them to Shrek 4 and popcorn and what-nots. Love u guys..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Omg ???