Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bday celebration pt1: 4th night

31/4/2010

R: Dear,have u completed ur stuff?

I: Yup,just finished all,why?

R: Erm,nothing.I'll pick u up in 20 mins, just bring spare clothes.

After 1 hr

I: Yang,are u treating me lunch at Armada Hotel? My bday is 2morrow tau...

R: Erm,u want lunch ah,wait lemme check in 1st then I'll feed u milk..


Rizal started the celebrations with a stay at Armada's.It was fun but I need to go back for a while to close shop and all that,since it was my bday,the parents didn't ask much about my comings and goings.

ps: I know that it might sound that we only had 4 sex sessions but actually those sessions that I highlighted are special ones.

5 comments:

Bradley Hyunckel said...

ahhh...from ur dialogue it sounds u're type of manja2 one la...

said...

ooo~ happy belated birthday :)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday :)

nicky05 said...

YEAH!!! Bradley!!! he is the manja type one!!! HAHAHA

ichimaru akira said...

Bradley: Mestilah manja with the lover...

L: thanks

Happy: thanks

Nicky: don't expose me can?