Sunday, May 30, 2010

Being Anonymous is better(?)

Earlier in the year, I wrote a story similar to ugly duckling but in my version of the story,the ugly duckling keeps trying to find a place for himself but fails to get one. For me,that's true moral of The Ugly Duckling, its not about being ugly which then turns out that ur actually pretty but trying to find a place for u to be urself among frens.

Unfortunately,it turns out that many hate the real me but its funny that many hate me cos they don't know the real me,its like hating chocolate without even trying to taste it.

Anyway,these bad experiences wouldn't stop me from trying again...

5 comments:

the viennamese said...

Without bad experiences, we wouldn't learn to truly appreciate the good ones. ;)

Queen B said...

"...its like hating chocolate without even trying to taste it."

really like this analogy but the truth is...we r all vain in our own way.

while some flaunt it and unfortunately the worst of it would conceal it with self-righteousness.

ichimaru akira said...

Evann: true but sumtimes 2 much is too much

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B: LOl.. so true

kidz said...

if it werent meant to be then no point calling them as friends i guess.. since they dun make an effort to understand their "friends"..

and also it makes us treasure those who truely care.. =)