Friday, August 28, 2009

Boring weekend

Supposed to blog about this earlier but my cpu created some problems for me on Wednesday.The problem will be blogged on the next post.


Last Wednesday,I got a call from my fren,the snippet of the conversation is below.

I: Elo.

F: U got to help me,pls!

I: what's wrong?

F: I burnt my pants,I burnt my Durban pants.

I: Elo,u called me this early to tell me that. Go and buy a new one lah.Its just a Durban not a Prada.

F: Wait,this pants is given by my bf and I need to wear it 2nite.Its our anniversary,u know.

I: WHAT! well,that makes things simpler rite. U have one less item to rip apart.

F: Oi. Be seriouslah.

I: Ok,Lol. Does he mark his gifts?

F: erm,no.

I: well,get a new one lah. What he doesn't know won't kill him.

Have u find urself in a similar position? Did u break ur bf's gifts before,either cos its was too ugly or accidental? Tell me about it,k?

PS: Mornings make me cranky these days.

PPS:F,I'm sorry cos since I had blogged about it here,the BF must have an inkling of what going on,ur the only gay that managed to do straight male mistakes.

No comments: