Monday, August 31, 2009

Tired

30/8/09

The original plan for this long weekend is to go to JB with my cousin but due to some glitches,we went for a shopping spree today.

He came over late on Friday to change my mind about the JB trip,I refused to go on a one day trip to JB cos of the lack to complete our activities which were:


1) Since the both of us are not going back this raya so we are going to visit the graves of our ancestors during this trip,mostly to clean and to arrange for the rebuilding the graves. We won't be able to this in a day. Talking to the grave custodian would take half a day.

2) We also wanted to go shopping at JB and maybe Spore cos they have a wider selection of clothes that in Kl.

Since we can't do task no 1,my pak Su will have to go back early this year. For task no 2,we decided to make with what we have.So we went to 3 shopping complexes which are Sunway Pyramid,Sogo and Times square. We started at the furthest Shopping complexes which is Sogo and Times Square cos we wanted to break fast at my house. We bought a few shirts and t-shirts which were on sale and went to Sunway Pyramid to get our jeans. Its was so much fun shopping with him and chatting with him,maybe cos we have not had time to spend with each other much.He is busy with his family business and I am busy with uni and all. But there was a drawback though,I had to act straight and stop looking at cute guys who were giving me the eye.LOL.

We reached my house at about 5.30 pm,we collapsed on the bed but I was awakened by a phone call from a fren. After ending the call,I went out to get a few kuihs.

After Buka,we went out again to get Songkok and Sampin.Kinda odd to put so much effort on Raya when ur going to celebrate it alone. After all of that,he went back to Ampang and I slept.

Ps: sori for not msging anyone,he's too nosey for a straight guy.

No comments: