Friday, August 28, 2009

C.P.U

MY CPU SUCKS. I don't know why it is doing this to me. Each time when I need it the most,it falls apart.

On Wednesday afternoon,I tried to connect to the Internet but streamyx was down so i heck care,played some RA 2 pass the time. Later,at nite,the connection was fine but mozilla can't be connected.Its like I can connect to the Internet but I can't go to the websites which was facebook,blogspot,wiki and etc. I tried to reconfigure the settings and reinstalled mozilla but that damm stupid msg keeps popping," The server is not found".

Damm tulan u know.What's the use of having a god connection when u can't go to the sites.

Not a big deal rite,just send the CPU to the shop and since I'm going to JB for the weekend so I can fill my time with shopping and etc. Its seems that the Cosmos have to create more prob for me,last nite,my cousin who is supposed to follow me to the South,called and said that this weekend,he's working.

So tell me what I'm suppose to do? I have to wait for 2-3 days for the CPU to be fixed(cos its the weekend),I can't go out to KL cos Lil prince is busy and the best fren is going to busy with his BF. I can't keep going to the CC now and then cos its about 1o km away (most of the CCs in Shah Alam is near located in sec 2,7,11 and 13).This is going to be a loooooooooooooong weekend and I wonder if I'm going to be sane when the ordeal is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tink its time to change ur pc to mac!!! ah just try find someone to jio for kopi or movie lo. At least, you wont get bored.

Pranny said...

Just go to CC, you really should....

Geek said...

Well, laptop parts are just like that sometimes it is really difficult to figure out the problem and that's the time when you should take your machine to the laptop repair professional instead of messing around yourself.