Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When I whine

The post says it all.Its going to be full of whining stuff.

1) My Time

As all of u know,my car is in the workshop cos of an unlucky nite. So for the past month,I have been mostly at home.Yes,it has given me a new perspective to life and how I was spending it but..........
I HATE TO KEEP STARING AT THE 4 WALLS OF MY ROOM.I really don't how some ppl would be happy to stay at home day after day after day.

During the 1st 2 weeks,I was like in reflecting mode,keep on asking myself on how I improve my time management and wanting to spend time with family but during week 3,I rerealised the reasons of me wanting to stay out of the family's matters.In simple words,everyone is a busybody,wanting to compare but never help to improve.

My dad doesn't let me to go out at nite,so no more yamcha sessions to get new ideas or topics to talk about, so there are a thousand issues in my head,circulating around till I get those questions answered by other means.The worst part is my dad keep playing the accident and the responsibility card when I mention of going out or whatever.

2) HPhone

This is my fault. Since I got a lot of problems after I repair my K700i,I decided to sent my Nokia 5800 to be repaired in Spore.Guess what,this was 3 mths ago. I gave my uncle to repair it and he is suppose to return it during his last visit which was a week ago.He said he forgot to send it for repairs so I have to wait for Raya to get the Hphone back,wonder if the hp is still with him.

3) My car

It is still in the workshop,the mechanic said that if I'm lucky,I may get it before raya.I miss my car,its an essential item for me.I need it to settle my stuff,sample new sausages and other stuff.
I love u,my princess.

4) On smses

This is going to be divided into 3 parts.

a) I hate it when unknown ppl sms,"hey,how are u?" I mean do you expect me to remember ur number? I have numbers of a lot of ppl and I always deleted those numbers who aren't active,I don't like to store ppl's numbers in my phone.So next time,pls intro urself.

b) Next,I hate waiting.It doesn't matter if I have to wait for a dateline or a sms. I know we're supposed to fill the gaps doing stuff but for some reason,my mind keep telling me that this guy haven't answered my sms. There was a time that I stay awake till 4 am,just to wait for a reply cos it was kinda important.

My motto is," don't do stuff to ppl that u don't want ppl to do".I know how depressing and how slow time goes when i have to wait for ppl's reply or for them to arrive so I won't do this to others.

c) Have u ever got a msg that says." I'll chat with u later?" Its means that U'll msg the guy back when ur done with ur stuff not the guy msg u to ask whether ur done. I'm sure my readers would agree to the definition that I gave. Once,its ok,twice,Its pushing it but more than 3,I'm giving up. I always give ppl 3 chances,if they don't use the 3 chances given,I'll say bye2 or give the person a dose of his medicine.

If I start to whine,I'll never stop so Its better for me to control my whining,bottling in up again and wait for it to explode some other time.

1 comment:

V said...

all of us are guilty of whining.

it's part of growing up. but at a certain age it will slowly decrease.

the best solution is to visit orphanage houses and you'll feel that u r lucky after all!

XOXO