Thursday, August 6, 2009

Plaster

Girl,Do u have proof that he wants u truly not just using u as a plaything to pass his time until sumting better comes along? Trust me,Girl2,he is just using u like a plaster to be discarded when he's well.

Sumtimes,I do ponder how it feels to have "him" back in my life but I really don't want the Banana tree to fruit 2x. He isn't worth the pain. Remember the nite that he broke up with u,remember how he humiliated u in front of the scarlet woman.Remember the pain? Do u really think this time is different?Just remember that He had hurt u once,he will hurt u again.Move on and find ur Prince Charming.

I know that ur doing this to get revenge on him but knowing u,ur plan would backfire on u. He isn't worth ur time nor energy.Just move on,Girl2

I'm not alone who is saying this,the rest is also echoing the same thoughts,just move on,Girl2.

2 comments:

Armanique said...

guess its hard for some to move on... ur fren just need more assurance and support to do so

Scribbler said...

thank you for writing that powerful first paragraph...I'm not Girl2, but I'm definitely one of those girls that need to get her butt move...thanks dear!