Thursday, August 6, 2009

Evann Syndrome

Yeah,I know that the title is a bit lame but I'm suffering the same illness as Evann did during his last sem.

There is this guy who always go and pray in the Uni's surau and I always hang out around that area when I'm in the campus and being the Devil that I am,I seldom pray in the surau so I only could glimpses of this guy when he's taking wuduk or when he's lepaking around that area. Of cos,I did a bit of recon and found that he's my junior's junior.

This sem,I'm taking Clinical Biochem and guess what,he's also taking that subject but he's in a different grup so unless the lecturer combines her classes,the chances of me seeing him would be only in the Exam Hall. Maybe I shuld ask to change grups or what. :)

Oh yeah,I know his name alredi,just waiting for a good time to start chatting with him. Hopefully,I'll get more than his name as the sem progress.

Ps: Wish me good luck for the 2 papers that I'll be having later for lunch and tea.
Pps: Just found that he's going to be in the same hall as me for one of the papers.

5 comments:

Clayden L. said...

like some little girl having a crush. lols

the viennamese said...

LOL my sides are splitting!

Add him on facebook! ...that is, if you haven't already. :P

And a word of advice: Go talk to him, about anything! Your Clinical Biochem subject would be a good topic. Don't repeat my mistake and not make any contact with him. Cuz you will regret it!

Armanique said...

at least u have the guts unlike me hahaha

ichimaru akira said...

Clay:LOl

Evann: Did that alredi,Found how that he's is super sissy,talks damm soft and hands like sotong.Sigh

Armanique: be brave Honey

the viennamese said...

Oh ho ho... That's a sign! Lure him towards the light and away from the dark side. :D

Goodluck. Hehe.