Saturday, August 29, 2009

MIRC

To those who always go and search for a god time will know that Mirc is the best way to find suitable candidates.

The 1st chat room that I entered was #Gaymalaysia,its was during sec 1,i think. I found this chat room from a chatter in #Kampung. At 1st,I was scared cos of the tales that were circulating in tabloids. I mean how to check whether they aren't serial murderers or demented. I was lucky that a Abg showed me the ropes,telling me about the codes that I need to know.

Slowly,I went into other chat rooms like #gayselangor or #gaymelayu.The people that I chatted with are mostly Uitm guys. They were surprised at my age and often that not call me a bluff. To them,a 14 yrs old looking for ONS,its everyone's fantasy. Some were saying that I'm a undercover cop looking for pedos.LOL

When I went to Spore,I used a lot of trial and error to locate the local server which was #Gaysg. (there are all of servers available in Mirc,some are country-specific,for example,malaysian Plus uses Webnet or Dalnet.)So far,I think that Spore chatters are much frenly cos they don't reject u upfront unlike the locals.They are willing to befriend if ur not their taste.

When I returned to Msia,I found that the chat rooms had moved from Webnet to Dalnet and #Gaymalaysia is Chinese oriented while #Sayangabang is Malay-oriented.


Below are the key to understand the chat room lingo:

1) ASL = Age,Sex and Location.

2) T/V/B = Top/Versatile/ Bottom


Guide for Mirc

1) Don't mock ppl in the public chat area,some of them have the power to ban u from there

2) Don't be desperate. U know that the chatters are just looking for a good time.

3) Be a gentleman,give ur pic before u request for someone else

4) Don't misled the chatters. Don't lie about ur pic or location.

5) If u feel that the guy is getting weird,end ur chat with him.

6) Never give ur Hp no randomly unless u like that guy.

7) If ur unsure about a guy's character,meet him in public.

8) If u have to go to his place for the 1st time,do inform ur frens so that they can watch out for u.

9) Always insist on using CONDOMS,u don't know their background enuff and u don't know where they have been poking their stick into.

6 comments:

Pranny said...

Nice guide... I've never been to MiRC before... Sure got alot hungry wolves there haha...

Ash Godiva said...

sigh...need to register and pay for mirc:(

Anonymous said...

wah thats like dont know how many centuries ago hahaha... well i now just rely on Guys4men, Fridae and Trevvy... wic is not much a help for me hahahha

William said...

It's works the other way, they don't know what they're poking into. ;)

ichimaru akira said...

Lil prince: yeah,a lot but some are super nice.

Count:Its free lah

Armanique: Well,its faster than those websites to find a fling,well,at least for me.

simonlover said...

Yikes...I was deflowered by a guy i knew fr mirc... =(