Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last nite........

Remember Baby,the boy who I had a crush on temporarily. Well, yesterday evening,he called and asked me to go to his house for Buka and also asked me to hang around at his house cos his parents weren't in town.I answered yes to both requests.

At 6 pm,I went to his place to help around the kitchen but it seemed that he doesn't need my help at all.( I kinda miss his nasi goreng and desserts). While waiting for Buka,we just talked about our latest updates.(Again,its one-sided cos he always reads this blog).

After Buka,he asked me to follow him to his room and we started to play his PS3. Halfway tru,he wanted to go online so I played God of War 2.(The game was damm good,I orgasm a few times playing that game.)

Then,we watch a few movies together while cuddling with each other(yes,I love to cuddle) and we fell asleep in each others' arms.

Ok,I know the events took placed was boring but to me,its kinda sweet in many ways. Finally,I got an ex who wants to be frens in the end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats very healthy progress, happy for u :)

Anonymous said...

awww that's sweet :)

Lucas said...

thts nice, i suppose if u cant be luvers, at least u can still be friends :)

H_i said...

thats seem a good news..good2...