Friday, September 18, 2009

Meeting with Baby's parents




Yesterday,I met up with Baby's parents,its actually his idea cos he doesn't want to lie to his parents often and partly cos the mum found a stranger's undies in the laundry.

I was a bit worry to meet Baby's parents cos his dad is kinda strict on bringing frens back and I heard that the pair of undies caused argument between him and his parents so I was afraid of the questions the dad might ask.

I went to his house at around 2 pm.When I arrived,the mum opened the door and happily brought me into their house. Funny thing was in my brain,I pictured a sacrificial sheep which is being treated nicely before the knife cuts its throat. In the living room,I spotted his dad who is sporting a grand moustache.The sight of the moustache really made me rethink of d meeting.

Luckily,I and Baby had discussed of how to introduce me to the parents. He told his parents that we met through Facebook and I had tutored him English and Science plus took care of him when he was ill beforehand.His mum was okay with the explanation but his dad was bit suspicious cos I was twice Baby's age and he's afraid that I might take Baby to the other side.

At the end of the meet,I was marked okay in their books and they told me that I could come around anytime and they requested me to keep tutoring Baby as his marks improved greatly.

Last nite,I slept with Baby at his place,his words before drifting to Zland were,"Abg,kalo Baby tahu yg Ibubapa Baby ok dgn abg,dah lame Baby ajak abg jumpe mereka."

5 comments:

William said...

Ah... dapat restu ibu bapa! Great!

H_i said...

good news ni....congrats..haha

Kris said...

ooo glad it went well for you, what a relief eh? I don't understand what he whispered to you at night, but seems like something sweet...

ichimaru akira said...

Hafiz and Will: He's just my pet bro lah

Kris: Yeah,it is. A translation of what he said is: If he knows that the parents are ok with me around,he would sat this up earlier

Ash Godiva said...

ooo.. nasib baik tak kantoi.XD