Saturday, September 12, 2009

Break fast @campus

Last nite,my faculty mates organised a buka puasa session at the main campus. It was a simple programme prepared by the BBM students which was open to muslims,non-muslims and at the last hour to the public. We also had invited orphans from Klang(?) to join us for break fast.

My frens and I shared a table together so naturally we are the coolest table there. We had nasi bryani with Ayam merah,Daging rendang,Dhalca and etc. The food was okay,I gave it a "B" altough the sirap became more dilute after each session,the Teh tarik was delicious though.

The theme for the nite was tradisional attire but I was being lazy,I wore just the baju melayu and paired with jeans instead my red Kebaya.(I was thinking that after the programme,we'll do sumting fun). When I reached the venue,I was flabbergasted,the guys were wearing the complete set of Baju melayu,samping included. I was so undressed but I fuck cared and enjoyed the nite.

After the programme,I went with Al and Sham and had shisah at Section 7 and wash our eyes at the cafe. The shisah was nice altough we had to wait a long time for the mint flavor. Out of pity,the guy gave us free shisah which was watermelon flavour mixed with some unknowns.

I went back at 12 while the boys went BB to watch our fren,Hazel perform there.

Ps:will upload the pics later.
PPs: Ichi is in the raya mood de. 8 more days

No comments: