Saturday, September 5, 2009

FIERY POST


I hate it when someone call me in the early morning just to complain about his bf's antics. Dahlah aku layan ko punya kerenah and u have the audacity to insult my opinions on ur bf. I know that ppl are saying that ur the perfect couple etc etc. But enuff is enuff. Kalo kat bulan puasa,die keluar dgn jantan lain dan dier kata yg die dan jantan tu kawan,ko yg memanjangkan citer,apahal!

I said that ur bf might be saying the truth and ur just exaggerating the issue. I know u want publicity rite? Another fren just msged me saying u call him after me so I'm going u a big favour,I'm telling the world that u and ur bf just had a big fight and he is probably meeting other guys behind ur back.Ko better check yg die puasa ke tak.

U insulting sumone that is giving u sound advice is waaaaaaaaay over the top. Dah ko kejut aku pagi2,pastu u insult apa yg aku kata. Maybe its my fault too for being honest,next time I follow the majority's mindset. So just go with what their advice which is u shuld dump ur bf or atleast make him pay for his mistake by asking him for a expensive apology gift.

Come on lah,ur a smart person or at least that was what I thought. Ko pikir prob ko harus aku selesaikan on the spot pasal ur my fren. Ko kena fikir yg ada orang suka bangun lewat,kena hidupkan enjin badan baru nak dengar kerenah ko.And kalo.bf tu kata,he's a fren,just leave the matter alone.U didn't see him snogging with the other party kan? Why do ppl like to waste their brain cells with this stupid crap.

Puas tak hati ko? I had told the world that ur bf is useless piece of shit who is looking for sumone else to have fun with. The both of u,pls take a ticket to HELL and stay there.

ps: To my other frens,I'm sorry that I had to spoil ur mornings with my fire post.I'll post sumting nice later.

PPs: To the person who I'm blogging about,I had deleted u from my phonebook so jgn harap aku nak jawap call ko lagi.

2 comments:

William said...

Such people are merely looking for reassurance?

Sometimes it's better not to be honest.

Lucas said...

Ichi... chill...
just like how your friend shudnt get worked up over his bf coz its a waste of brain-cells...
u too shudnt get worked up over this friend of yours and waste your brain-ceels :)