Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KTM

Although I have a car,I always take the KTM when I want to go to Kl,mainly cos of parents restriction,limited car park and of course the Jam.


The Shah Alam KTM station.
U could spot me here during the weekends.


For me,its easy to take KTM to Kl Sentral,then take either Star,Putra or Kl Monorail to travel in Kl,plus it allows me to do some boy-watching sessions discreetly and sometimes I could spot weird ppl doing weird things.

For example,last Monday,while travelling to Kl on the KTM,there was this Indian guy who is in heat.You know that animals when in heat would do things to attract the opposite sex.This guy acts as he is a gorilla,he switch his phone MP3 on and has it on loudspeakers and starts to prance up and down the carriage plus he often tries to bench press with the supporting poles.(Very the meluat).

Or sometimes,u'll see lengcais digging their noses while thinking that he wouldn't be seen by others. Or ppl pretending to sleep while a pregnant or old woman looking for seats. Ppl tend to be selfish when its to their advantage.

Of there are times that I curse the rail system especially the long wait at KTM stations or during 5-7 pm when ppl are rushing home.

My favourite stations are:

1) using the KTM

a) Subang Jaya station especially when the Unis there are in session.



2) Using the Putra

a) Kl sentral station
b) Klcc station
c) Masjid Jamek station

These stations usually have a high number of ang mohs and working ppl,I love those smart offices guys.(Drooling)

3) Using the Monorail

I love all the stations before Bukit Bintang. There are plenlty of Lengcais, Arab men and school boys to look for and of course,the nerds are always alight at Imbi stations. (Yummy).

ps: the competition is still on.

7 comments:

said...

arab man? lolz...hahaha~

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Hi dropping by..blog walking...I hate KTM....coz it's very slow, and very smelly.....

I mean the KTM from Shah Alam..

Ash Godiva said...

arab man...i wish they will feed me using their long...and thick 'joy'stick:)

William said...

In my opinion, the monorail has the highest concentration of twinks!

Paul Figaro J said...

always think benda yang bukan-bukan...isshh......(hehehehhe...as if i'm not)

ichimaru akira said...

L2: Yes,i love my Arabian nights

Elaine: Welcome,ur welcome to stay here as long as u like. Yeah,I know but what to do,rite?

Count: Great minds think alike.

Wiliam:I do agree.

Paul J: Lol

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look this emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com