Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lady in white

I had promised that I'll write a scary encounter that I had here. So here goes.

I think that I can detect ghost and sumtimes may be able to see them but most of time,I think I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time.

2 years ago,when I with my 1st ex,we went to Pasir Ris (Spore) to rent a chalet there,taking advantage of the discount given to Govt. servants. The chalet that we got was near the beach,practically a stone throw away.

On the 2nd nite,we decided to sleep at the veranda which was facing the sea. We were playing around when we heard a woman crying loud. Being adventurous, we went to explore and we saw a lady who was crying,sitting at the entrance of the opposite chalet. We went near her,thinking that we might be able to console her.

As we were walking towards her,she stopped crying and was looking at us with her bloodshot eyes and the next moment,she disappeared. I froze in my steps but the Ex was trying to figure out what happened. He went into the chalet and had a look around while I was outside looking at the full moon when I saw her sitting at the roof of the said chalet,giving a cruel smile and she laughed at my astonishment. The laugh was cruel and loud. I shouted to the Ex to get back to the chalet.That nite,neither of us slept,we kept hearing her laugh and heard knocks on our windows.

The next morning,we quickly book out and went back home. I was preparing my things to book in that nite.(I was a recruit). During the nite,I keep dreaming of the woman's face and her laugh kept ringing in my ears. In that entire week,I had a feeling that some one is with me,even though I was totally alone and couldn't sleep at all.My bunk mates asked me whether I had changed my perfume cos they could smell a strong odor of jasmine.

When I booked out,I told the Ex everything and he asked me to see a medium at a temple in Jurong East. So I agreed to his suggestion.During the meet,the medium asked whether we had seen someting "dirty" during the last weekend and told me that I had good aura which ghosts love to follow and the Lady followed me back from the chalet. He also asked whether I want to open my 3rd eye so I could be extra careful in the future. I declined his offer and asked him to remove the unwanted guest.He laughed and asked that I have to see a bomoh or an Imam for that.So I went to see a religious scholar and asked him a cure.

Since the incident,I follow my instincts and tried to avoid "dirty" places.

5 comments:

Pranny said...

I didn't know u have such aura.... It's good to have it cause your alertness will be better than those ordinary ones like me..

Clayden L. said...

wooot... scaaryyyyy

the viennamese said...

Wah serious! Spoooky... But I do like the smell of Jasmine.. :S

Ash Godiva said...

oh i like jasmine tea:)

Scribbler said...

Uwaaaa takut nye!! I'm really really spooked!