Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm back

With Facebook and Blogs,no one can hide their little secrets anymore. With a little poking here and there,all will be revealed. Is it true that W is faker? Who is M and C dating? Will E get a bf or J is simply hiding the truth from others? So many questions to be answered in so little time.

XOXOXO


Wonder why I'm writing in this format? Its becos Gossip Girl is back and I just watched the 1st episode of 3rd season. Yeay me

A short Intro for GG:

N is sleeping with the enemy while Lonely boy is finding his identity in the upper east side. B is playing games with C while S is busy with the paparazzi and living in secret. Lil J and E is playing along with S. A new player is in town. Wonder what new games they are playing especially with the start of freshman year..........

5 comments:

XY said...

Already bought the DVD S3 1st part.Totally worth it!!
Cant w8 to buy the 2nd part.

William said...

I have not properly watched a single episode le...

Armanique said...

i have it on my pc as well but yet to watch it too

Clayden L. said...

i wanna watch GG! i love it so so much. u dld?

ichimaru akira said...

Xy: erm,where did u buy it?

Will: if u want,I can burn a copy for u

Armanique and Clay:Gossip girl Sistahs