Friday, September 4, 2009

Ghostly encounters

Since its the hungry ghost festival,I would like to share a few of ghost stories of my own.Yes,I have seen the visitors of the other world many times.My aunt said that I have 6Th sense or is it 7Th sense since I have gaydar.

The 1st story

It was in form 2,I think when the members of my uniform unit,KRS were doing a camping in Bukit Cerakah. On the 2nd day of camping,I went to the nearby surau to do my evening prayers. As some of u may know,to go to the surau from the camping site,u'll encounter a roundabout which has 3 exits.The funny thing that happened was I couldn't get to the surau,I kept returning to the original site.I tried a few times again to go to the surau cos we're having OBH after Isyak prayers and the last guy to be at surau will get a penalty.

After 4 trys,I gave up and said a few prayers silently and said aloud," I'm doing my own stuff and I'm not disturbing u so please leave me alone". Then I tried going to the surau again and I suceeded. When I reached the surau,my seniors asked me why I didn't reply his calls and kept going to and fro.

2ND story

I went to Cherating for holiday with the whole family. We stayed at Cherating Impiana which was close to the beach.I and my cousin went to the beach for a swim till twilight. After the swim,my cousin went to buy some drinks so I waited near the shore.

When my cousin was heading back to give me my drink,I saw a dark tall figure heading straight to him.Afraid that they might collide to each other,I shouted to my cousin to look out but he ignored my warnings and I saw him passing thru the figure like water. After he gave me my drink,he asked why were u shouting and asking me to look out cos he didn't see anything. I froze
and said nothing. I told my Mak Long about the incident,she said that it was probably a Hantu Raya.

3rd story

This happened in Spore during my Ns days. My camp was located in JLn Bahar which was near to the Muslim cemetery. The rules of the camp were simple,Liqour and pork wasn't allowed in the premises.

During my BMT,we were required to join the Spore Big Walk so we booked out on Fri and booked in on Saturday nite at around 12 am. My platoon mates managed to sneak in a bottle or 2 of Vodka and a pack of cards. They were in the partying mood but I decided to sleep early. At around 2 am,I felt sumting was sitting on my chest,it was heavy and blocking my airway. I woke up and saw an angry old man shouting right in my face in Chinese.I pushed the old man away and went to my fren's bunk cos majority of the platoon was there watching the antics of my platoon mate who was possessed by a spirit.Lucky for us,one of the guys were "clean" so he said a few prayers and ended the possession.

4Th story

This happened around last Christmas. I booked an hotel with sumone and halfway doing you know what,I saw a pair of red eyes at window which caused me to lose the mood of doing it. The eyes were bloody red and it seems to pierce my soul.The window where I saw the eyes was facing a back alley and its without a ledge so logically no human could stand there.I also couldn't see the face or what,its just the eyes,those creepy eyes. Lucky,I was able to maintain my composure and asked him to take over but I decided to end it cos the eyes were really disturbing.

Last story

During the last 6 months of my Ns,my camp shifted to new premise which was exactly in front of the Muslim cemetery and the nearest grave to the back gate belongs to Zubir Said,the creator of the Spore National Anthem.Its said that around 12 am,U could hear someone play the anthem using a violin near his grave.

There are a lot of ghost stories that I know of,a few actually happened to me and few to my frens.Maybe someday,I'll post a real horror story that happened to me which involves a lady in white.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowww.. u really encountered many! i only experienced real one once. but i used to experienced things pressing my chest when i sleep, quite often last time, nowadays hardly anymore.

Ash Godiva said...

you're right!their eyes are scary...i saw one of them before...

by the way..can you sense haunted place??usually people that had ghostly encounters have that ability...

Scribbler said...

post the lady in white tale! post the lady in white tale!

Scribbler said...

Owh dear, im so sorry, was post jumping in ur blog and didn't realized that u had already post it...sorry. hehehe