Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1st NIGHT

The bf had an idea on last Thursday which is to organize a 1st nite yesterday.. So I just went along with the idea hoping that I'm not to be asked to do anything but tibe2,the bf said that I need to get white roses,book a place at a restaurant at Sunway pyramid,pick a movie for the nite and some other chores. Me being me,delayed doing the other stuff except the other chores part...

So at around 3-4 pm,I realized that I still need to book a place and get a movie,to tell the truth,I would rather go to the restaurant and hope that the place has a few empty tables,seriously those ppl for pick me as the bf will regret it cos I have no sense of doing things romantic.. :(

At around 6, the bf picked me up and we went to Sunway Pyramid and dine at TGIF,the food was ok but the price is too expensive for me,I'll go there once a year but again since the waiters are cute,I might consider going there monthly.

While dining,I couldn't help to praise the beauties that were in the restaurant,x salah memuji ciptaan tuhan,kan? The bf wasn't that happy with my behavior and his eyes could beat Medusa's any time..

After dinner,we went back to close the shop,then we went to his house. When I entered his room,I was kinda sad cos it was supposed to be a special nite for us but I did nothing fabulous while he went all out,he searched for the white and red roses,bought a white bed sheet,placed scented candles all over the place and he even decorated the bathtub and filled it a bit with rose water and rose petals.

When on the bed,I told him that he truly deserves a better bf which he retaliates by smacking my head hard and told me that he won't waste his time by dating losers.

After doing u know what,he watched Bride Wars while I harvest my crops when I told him that although I may look at others,he's the one that I will always return to. His reply was a smile and that was the most beautiful thing that he gave me last nite,besides the sexs of course :)

7 comments:

nicky05 said...

that is so sweet of him...XD

Anonymous said...

wowwww he is super romantic!

Armanique said...

agree... thats sweet :)

Pike-chan said...

yr bf really deserve the praises...

Unknown said...

romantic like this is super waste money la. but since it's the 1st time, i guess it's alright and i am lucky we dont do this XD




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Ash Godiva said...

why did your bf thinking of romantic night is the same with me?!?haha

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: Yeah,I know that I'm a lousy bf...Love him so very much...