Saturday, April 17, 2010

No mood

Oh my god,this is the longest gap between my post ever... What's the reason behind it? I really don't know,maybe no mood or cos of the things that I want to say here,had alredi been discussed with the lover so there is no need for me to repeat myself here.. Will this blog die? I don't think so... Anyway,below is a quick recap on what happened to me in the past 3 days..

1) Tissue processing

Yesterday,I spent like 9 hours in the histopath lab doing tissue processing. What's it for? Its to create the slides of tissues or whatever that is to be viewed under the microscope.Yes,it involves a lot of work,u need to fix it,embed it and stain it before u can view that nice pic that u normally google 4.

Yesterday's lab was tedious cos we need to dip the sample into 5 beakers of alcohol of different strengths to dehydrate the sample,each the duration of each dip takes about an hour,then we need to embed it with wax. Lucky,the lab was a success.On Monday,we'll microtome it.

2) Can't stand her

There's this gal in my class,I really don't know what's her prob. She acts high and mighty but actually to me,she is quite helpless.. I hope I can control my temper around her before I say sumting hurtful.. I really can't tahan her yesterday during lab. I was watching anime while waiting to change the sample from one beaker to the other,she came to me and said that I'm being immature by watching anime. After an hour,she also tumpang sekaki..WTF rite?

3) Queen control

A lot of frens are complaining that I listen to my bf's suggestions a lot and take his side instead of my frens and often sacrifice my own needs for his but seriously,if u know how much the bf sacrificed,u'll say that I'm doing the right thing.Like yesterday,he went all out and prepared steamboat and a nice ice-cream dessert just for me even though,I had told him that we'll be eating out.

I'm not the easiest guy to be with and not the easiest to be pleased but if the bf is willing to do stuff for me,then why can't I give in a bit to his ways. For example,we're suppose to go to Pc fair and then to Asian Heritage Row for the Glam Bazaar thingy but this morning,we both woke up late and he doesn't feel like going cos he says that going that far for a hard disc isn't worth the trouble and its not like there is the only place that sells it stuff.

Have a nice weekend,guys

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

about your 2 nd story:1st...why you didnt say the very same thing to her back??2nd...those kind of incests are everywhere sometimes u need to let her know how helpless she is:D

3rd:it's a right thing if your bf sacrifice and then you do the same thing:)

Armanique said...

zzz.... im too busy even to update my blog hahaha

ichimaru akira said...

Count: thanks

Arman: Lol...