Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A long day

Woke up at 8 am,went to have breakfast with a fren who is having relationship probs,the other guy is confused between being a lover and a fren.

At around 11,got a call from Lee saying that the timetables would be released at 5pm(Stupid admin). Who wants to come back at 5 to take a piece of paper kan? I have definitely better things to do.

At around 12,got a call from Yin,saying that she is otw to fetch me to go for High-tea at Crystal Crown (Port Klang). The high tea was organised by the Biomedicine Club (MSU). The food was okay,the guys were fun to be with,besides there were no lecturers so faham2 je lah,when the cat is away the mice comes out and play.

She arrived 15 mins later when I was harvesting my Tulips,ran to the room and opened my closet and grabbed a shirt,a pants and a tie,changed and rushed out of the house.

We arrived at the hotel about an hour later,had to shop for Yin,she didn't get the memo that the theme of the High-tea is glamor and the outfit must be either black,white,red or pink. Mcm Project Runway pulak.

Came at around 8 pm,Rizal called and asked whether I want to go dinner with him which I did want to.I was zoning out in the car while he drove to Subang Parade,he wanted to get a dress for his sis at Ms Read.

During dinner,he kept commenting that I shuldn't go out when I am dead tired,my replies weren't coherent. I told him that an "Ice-cream" would revitalizes me,his reply was whether I like Swensen's or would just settle for Mcd's sundae. Sigh.....

Going to sleep in a while cos 2morrow need to collect my timetable and going to Sentul for my thesis research....

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

'ice cream'...haha!!he should reply whether you want it on the bed,toilet or kitchen??;)

ichimaru akira said...

2lah pasal.....