Monday, April 26, 2010

Positive Wanted

After a very long time of not going for late nite yamcha sessions,I went for one last nite and the topic was super weird but the good thing is the subject was present during the discussion,if the subject wasn't there,I couldn't believe that a person like this exists.

The topic mostly centered on the subject (let's call him,H) who wants to get infected by AIDS.Yes,that's what he wants,AIDS,sumting that we'all dread about. His reasoning is sooner or later,we'all going to get it,so why fear the inevitable,he says. He's going for AIDS orgy later in the week and hoping that he'll get it.

Oh,if ur thinking that he's a 40 yr old man with no dating opportunities,well ur wrong. He is a 20 yrs old guy with a pretty face. (Man,if I were single,I'll fuck him day in and day out)

Its a pity that these ppl who have no regards for LIFE exists. Such a waste of his parents' money and the Earth's resources,don't u think?

The geng and I tried reasoning with him but to no avail,he says that his life choices are his to make so we're going to use some scare tactics by bringing him to an AIDS Home,see whether he'll freak out looking at the conditions of AIDS patient.

Personally,I think he's a coward cos he wants to commit suicide but have no guts to make it a swift one,I mean why suffer when u can pull the trigger or slash ur wrist with one fluid motion.

To my readers, what do u think about these type of ppl?

10 comments:

the viennamese said...

Whoa, they're what we call "bughasers"! Never really believed that they existed until now. Ask him what does he plan to do after he gets AIDS? Is he gonna fuck people bareback and infect them too?

William said...

*pengz*

Lucas said...

People r free to make their own choices, no matter how uneducated the decision mayebe.

I suggest u take him to a aids centre, I'm sure they have those in Malaysia... And ask him if he really wants that for himself.

A tragic tale.

Unknown said...

not very well educated your friend is. sure, AIDS is not something that scary but why ask for it?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Evan: I didn't dare to ask that.

William: my sentiments,exactly.

Lucas: taking him to one on Wednesday.I think I did mention it in my post.

Jino: Unfortunately,he's educated and fortunately,he's not my fren.I think he ate too much lead paint from his crib when he was small.

kidz said...

since he is so cute, kidnapped him and lock him up for ur own use =p, since he has given up life he wont mind right..

seriously, either someone is patience enuf to counsel him on his problem (being negative bout life) or that's pretty much the end..

Cedric Ang said...

HIV do not equal to AIDS.

kidz said...

HIV does not equals AIDS, but it is somewhat a pre-requisite... to get the virus before it destroys ur immune system..

But whichever it is, still good to stay healthy right? Be it for yourself, or for the one u love..

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

since he's cute can you ask him to be my anak ikan please??

please pm me in facebook his facebook name or msn....hehe

sigh...but not all gay men will end up having hiv or aids anyway=.=