Monday, April 12, 2010

Hidden signs

After spending 2 weeks with the Bf,I can decipher 60% of what he want to say without saying it out loud.

Below are the actions and the true meaning of it.

1) Playing his Hp when we are outside= faster end this,I'm bored,let's go back

2) Playing with his cat= Stop,doing whatever ur doing,dear and pamper me

3) Being silent= had a long day

4) Talking to his cat= Dear,talk to me can? and don't keep on harvesting or Yming or Msning

6) Flicking thru channels= Let's do someting together outside of the house.

7) Saying that whatever I decide to go is fine with him = he hates my choices

8) Wanting to check my wallet especially when I just belanja him = adding money to my wallet

9) Glare,slap or walking a bit further= Stop looking at other guys,can anot!!!!!!!!!!

10) Going to the room and taking a shower = Let's shag...

Ps: wishes that he stop calling my true name...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolll... and your true name is? :P

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with your true name? Don't you love when your dearest partner calls you by your name? Then what do you want him to call you?