Friday, April 23, 2010

Its that time of the yr again

My bday is coming... Yipee!! Unfortunately like the past 3 yrs,I'll spending the weekend studying,just found that the mid-sems are from 3rd May till 6th May. Maybe the weekend after that,I'm going to do a luncheon and watch IP Man and Iron Man 2 on the same day.This plan is awaiting Rizal's approval but I think it will be ok with him cos he's having his finals now... (Can't disturb him alot)..

This year is makes my 25 years of existence on this blue planet. So many things that I have seen and encountered,all thanks to uolls out there. Last year was a bad year and I'm truly sorry that my loyal readers had to read all that but that's life,a perfect meal will have the equal amount of sweetness,sourness,bitterness saltiness and savoriness.

Anyway, looking forward to a great year ahead.. Muacks

No comments: