Monday, April 5, 2010

Over the weekend

This is going to be a 5 in 1 post...

1) Blunt I am

I am so blunt in saying stuff,no sense of subtlety at all. Some ppl love to talk in a roundabout fashion whereas I just say what I want to say and be done with. I'm not the one who seeks popularity at least not since the age of 18 cos popularity is so superficial.You may think that those ppl who clings to ur every word ur frens but wait till they stab u with a dagger coated with salt and lime juice,then u know what I meant. Unfortunately,some ppl never get over this phase. Besides,my tongue isn't as flexible as urs...

2) Blogger's Block

I was trying to write about sumting early but those words never came out properly,that post was about retaliating to someone's post and my personal view on a certain religion (?). When I was having dinner,I talked to R (Rizal) about it,he told me not to poke the ants' hill cos simply its not worth the trouble.

3) True colours

Someone once told me that to gauge a person's character,look at the things that he doesn't do, not the things that he do. Due to some recent events,I'm positive that my decisions were right and strangely,a few are envious at what I have and done. To them,pls do try to influence others to jump ship so that I will know who are true in their intentions.

4) Not single anymore

Yeah,I know that its kinda fast. Just mentioned him 2x here and voila... Its just that Rizal is so different from the guys that I used to see and he kinda remind me of my 1st ex... He is someone that I could talk with without having to simplifying stuff. In the last 48 hrs,I have been with him for most 40 hours.

During dinner, we talked about what we wanted in life,our habits,our principles and most importantly,our past. The only thing why I like him is the way how he understands me as a person and strangely,in him,I have met my counterbalance..

Finally,the devil have met his angel......

5) A new sem starts...

Sick of uni alredi....

6 comments:

kidz said...

Congratulations!!!

Never an easy road, but if you never try, nothing will happen, that's for sure... May both of you walk the path again with faith and Hope.. and blessings from many =)

Armanique said...

congrats on urs... mine didnt work... its called off :(

Unknown said...

woah tahniah ichi...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Lucas said...

congratz ichi on finding someone

Clayden L. said...

haha. finally something to stop you from being emo. LOL..

cheer up bro! :D

ichimaru akira said...

Kidz and Jino: Thank u

Arman: :( don't worry there are other ppl who are better and deserve u more

Lucas: thanks...

Clay: Emo is my middle name