Saturday, April 10, 2010

Urs,mine and ours

Ichi: Yang,all of the Mak Hayams want to meet with u lah.Some say ask me to upload ur pic in
Facebook or do a Facebook profile for u....

Rizal: Huh? Perlu ke? Penting ke?


Then he starts drawing a diagram consisting 2 circles overlapping in the middle (I think its called a veer diagram but since I failed my A maths,I don't care).

The 1st circle: My frens,my online addiction,my manga,my anime and my Chinese movies.

The 2nd circle: His frens,his PsP,his trekking expeditions and his Mozart

The overlapping part: Our frens,our time,our 2 adorable plushies and our degree.

He added that in a relationship,3 things are vital which are personal space,trust and communication.

So I'm giving him all 3 of the above now till Sunday.

3 comments:

Armanique said...

when it's time, it's time... i personally think it's to early to into u know :)

nicky05 said...

hahaha..he missed one thing, SEX!!!..XD

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: thanks for the chat

Nicy: Sexs tak pentin,die kata :(