Friday, April 2, 2010

Spending the nite with u

Last nite, I spent the nite with R. We had a quiet dinner at section 10,then went to his house and chatting,watched TV and Youtube,FBing and cuddling. I thought it might escalate to sexs but unfortunately,we are both looking for sumting better than that.Ok2,I lied,I wanted sexs but he is gentleman,told me that if I want to get into his pants,I better have a ring 1st. :(

Anyway,Last nite, he went to bed early,saying that he has a early class today and since I don't have any thing else to do,I went thru his book collection and found a few gems. The funny thing is although he is so serious,he still buys those comics like Garfield and etc.

As I was chatting with William,I realized sumting,R while sleeping,without his specs,with a faint outline of a smile on his face is really cute. I stopped chatting with William and start staring at him and wondered how 2 people that have 20 % in common could mutually be attracted,I mean we are as different as the Sky and the Earth,we even told each other that we ain't each other's preferred choice in physical terms...But laying beside him makes the whole situation right...

I told him this during breakfast and he just sum the whole thing in 2 words which were "opposites attracts".

ps: He also thinks that Facebook is for ppl who have nothing to do and Farmville is a waste of time. Sigh..

Enjoy the Mv


9 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

yup...opposite attracts...but fb is important nowadays he cant say like that...

James Danvers said...

so sweet... :)

Armanique said...

now i see there is a connection :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet and nice :)

Anonymous said...

What you mean have a ring first?

ichimaru akira said...

Count: I know... Trying to force him to do a fb acc.

Arel: thanks.

Arman: what connection?

Happy: Thanks...

Calvin:he wants it to be official.

nicky05 said...

HAHAHAHA.. So lovey dovey...XD

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: I still can't beat the sifus

kidz said...

Haha, I second 50% the statement on FB..

But u dun have to both like fb to be together... so get him get him!

best wishes to all hearts that are sincere out there... may all be blessed..