Monday, April 19, 2010

Crappy day

A Taurus's worst nightmare is not having enuff money to spend,we hate to take loans and we hate it when there's a financial bomb explodes.

So when my dearest cousin told me that he lost our profits for the last 2 weeks in Mid Valley last nite,I went into worrying + emo mood,I even went to Midvalley to meet with the guards to view the CCTV footage but we couldn't see where the money dropped or whether got ppl pick-pocketed my sweet cousin. After the whole thing,we had a meeting among the 5 of us and decided that the money will go to my eldest cousin and the adorable cousin has to fork it out the lost money and he will not get his share for the next 2 mths as a penalty.

Then,2day after lab and brunch with classmates,I went to Rizal's house to spend time together. When I was there,he noticed that I was quiet and forlorn so as a good bf,he asked what happened. After telling him the story,he asked how much do I need which made me angry cos I don't want his money,I just want his support so I told him off and went to sleep on his bed.

While in a state of semi-consciousness,he came and hugged me.Then we started to talk about feelings and then once more,I opened my mouth without thinking much and said that I don't know the difference between Liking sumone and Loving sumone which triggered an argument,i was saying that it doesn't matter whether I like or I love him when I know that I want to spend each day with him and not being with him makes me unhappy.

I ended the argument by saying that I want sumone to like/love me during my sad,emo,happy and angry times not during my happy times je and with that, he asked me to leave his place...

Ps: still awaiting his reply

6 comments:

kidz said...

Sometimes, a little argument let u know each other more.. =)

just remember to make an effort to make up afterwards..

William said...

Beware of what you say. Some things can't be taken back.

Unknown said...

Hi..

Abg,did u realized that what u said was terrible,what kind of bf tells his bf that he don't know whether he likes or loves u after spending so much time together.

I know that I shuldn't had told to u that I'll let u money,i know that u need support and that's enuff for u..but I hate when u go into "its me against the world" mode,u need to rely a bit on ppl,trust ppl a bit.. I know that its hard to trust ppl when u had bad experience before..

Sayang,Come over for dinner,k and pls recharge ur hp..

ps: Mmg,kau harus berada samaku..
ps: Abg,u got smart ppl as ur frens here...

Ash Godiva said...

ichi..these things are needed to be taken care very much...trust,respect,words...

Pike-chan said...

let's talk it out calmly..

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: Thanks 4 the advice,I have sorted out with Rizal alredi...

Rizal: I'm sorry for all the things that I had said. Just that.. Ah Nvm,the important thing is U understand and I LOVE u