Monday, May 4, 2009

Abg,I'm having a fever.

Last nite,I had a chat with Baby.It was mostly about me getting braces,Baby was saying that my teeth is good enuff for him but I felt inferior with my set of teeth,its not like the Colgate's model's teeth,I want my teeth to look normal and the most important thing is I want to look good. I know deep down getting a braces is a psychological thing,I feel that by getting it,I'll be better inside. Weird explanation rite?

Then this morning,I woke at 8 am cos of 2 things:

1) to wish Little Prince gd luck for his exam
2) to study for my quiz later

At 8.20 am,I got a call from Baby which was weird as he is in sch till 1 pm.It turned out that Baby was having a fever,he hid that fact damm well last nite. He knows that if he told me about his medical condition,I would start worrying and at least drag him to the clinic on the spot. So that's what I did this morning,I went to his house,gave him a shower and drag his butt to my family doctor. The diagnosis was common flu and sore throat plus cough. Then,I went to the kopitiam and get him Bubur Ayam.He's now sleeping on his bed.

Oh yeah,I did gave him a lecture on not telling me about his condition. I mean its pointless of someone to be in a relationship when you don't share your pains,rite. His reply really broke my heart,he said," Abg,I don't want to make u worry so much since u had a lot on ur plate lately.I know you care about me and u'll do anything for me but I want u to be happy so that's why I didn't tell u about it. Sorry,abg."I told him that I know that he loves me but I don't want him to be selfish. If anyting happened to him or those who I love and the problem could be solved by me instead of it escalating into sumting worst,I couldn't forgive myself. We ended up hugging each other till he slept.

I know that I'm being weird,worrying others and neglecting myself in the process but that's how I am. I believe that in any relationship let it be just a fren-fren,bro-bro or bf-bf relationship, Pains and Joy are meant to be shared if you can't share them,its better to get a robot.

Ok,enuff of me blogging,I need to continue studying.

Love
Ichi

8 comments:

Armanique said...

thats so sweet of u... hope he gets well soon :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

You are so caring. That's nice! ^_^

+Ant+

V said...

awwwwww

such a sweet sweet situation!

ichimaru akira said...

Armanique: Thanks,I'm going to be a nurse to him.

Anton: hehehe,I got my moods.

Queen B: maybe,I ate too much sweet stuff lately.

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

he's in gud sweet hands. oh sorry... in ur arms. both arms :P

Anonymous said...

oh...that is so sweet~ pure love, hehe

Anonymous said...

ngawwws,
he care for you ^^ soooo cute~
i guess thats what you do when you love someone

ichimaru akira said...

Khao: Hehehehe

Orange-wee: Aw shucks,I'm sure that u do the same thing too.

Misha:Of course