Monday, May 25, 2009

Angst Years

Its review time. During my teens,I was a super angry teen.I was unhappy about everything like school,family and even life. Yes,I did go through a short depression period. But I survived and became a smarter person.Ok,enuff about me.

During those years,I have a few favourite bands,boybands and singers

My favourite bands are:

1) All american rejects
2) Linkin park
3) Good charlotte
4) Simple plan
5) 3rd eye blind
6) Offspring
7) Pod
8) Green day
9)Papa Roach
10) Kiss
11) Rage against the machine
12) System of a down

Yes,they are all heavy to punk rock.I love their lyrics,they are realistic unlike Boybands which just focus on Love and Heartaches.Oh yeah,Their music is damm good,a few have good drummers,some have good gitarists and some have great mixers.

My favourite Boybands:

1) 911
2) Backstreet boys
3) Boyzone

Sori but Westlife and Nsync aren't my cup of tea. Mostly,I like them cos of their faces and voices.

My favourite singers:

1) Gloria Gaynor
2) Mariah Carey (only the 1st album)
3) Celine Dion


Christina and Britney didn't make it cos they were still searching for their niche in music scene,Madonna didn't make it cos I didn't know about her till 4 yrs ago and I hated pop and R and B till recently.

ps: Search the Mvs on Youtube. The bands that I mentioned have great MVs.

No comments: