Monday, May 18, 2009

A day in Ichi's life

Many were curious at how I spend my time despite having a tough degree and all. Well,this is what I normally do.

On Weekdays

I would be busy with classes and labs mostly in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. So I'll be home at around 4 the latest. I had a short nap,then will do a bit of studying.

In the evenings,if there is a yamcha session,I'll go out or I'll just be in front of my com,updating all of profiles and blog.

My bedtime is around 2-3 am.

On Weekends

Normally,I would go out with my frens or Bro to Kl to watch a movie or what.If I don't go out,I would spend time watching all the downloaded movies or series.

I don't study on weekends unless if there is a quiz or exam on the following week.I would spend time cleaning my car,room or tank and updating myself with the current updates in the Health field or just plain research on anyting that interest me.

At nite,I'll go out if the yamcha crowd is interesting enuff,normally Al will be my driver and partner for these yamcha sessions.

My bedtime is around 4-5 am

ps: i know my life is a bit boring but as long as I have time doing things that I like,I'm happy.
pps: These is the stuff that I always do daily,there some other additional stuff that I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think ur life is totally normal and healthy lah, last time my uni time also like this one, except i didn have so many yamcha session :)

Pranny said...

That's normal life for a teenager, unless u have a car and willing to drive around, then u can explore around to have more fun...

ichimaru akira said...

Mr happy: Thanks,I thought I was having an abnormal Uni exp. U know most of uni mates got their noses stuck on their notes.

Little prince: Back at u.