Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Abg,I'm still sick

Today,Baby is supposed to go to school since he's just suffering from common flu and is almost well but being a super manja boy,he skipped school and asked me to go to his house early morning,luckily,I'm alredi awake and studying for the quiz that I supposed to take yesterday.

So I went to his house and ate some sandwiches that he had prepared. He told me that he haven't take a bath and wants me to bathe him again. So when I was soaping him,I spotted a few rashes on his back and chest. The skin was reddish and I felt that there were small bumps on the area. After drying him with towel and I inspect the area closely and asked a few questions. The diagnosis was rashes. Unfortunately,I didn't have the time to go and rush him to a clinic as I need to collect my exam slip and what not.

At 1 pm,I brought him to the clinic and the doctor gave some meds and 1 week of medical leave.As I drove him back home,we had a stupid and pointless talk. Below is a part of the talk:

Ichi: I
Baby: B

B: Abg,sorry.

I: Why?

B: I'm sorry that I have been a burden to u. I have been adding to ur probs lately. Sorry,abg,cos of me,u didn't have time to study for ur quiz.
(cries in the car)

I: Baby,if I thought that ur burden,I would have left u a long time ago.
(hold his hand)

B:Abg,I know u love me a lot but I think that I don't deserve this treatment. Ur too good to me.

I: Erm,what are u trying to say?
(preparing for the worst)

B: Abg,Baby can't take care of u like how you took care of me. You treated me so well,baby scared that baby would hurt u in the future.

I: Baby,if ur trying to break,just say lah.
(removes hand)

B: No lah,Abg. Baby isn't going to leave u.Its just that Baby can't do all the things that Abg did for me.

I: Baby,if u cook for Abg everyday. I'm happy enuff.
(stops the car and hugs Baby)

B: ok,ok. Today menu is spring cock dipped with honey. Sedap tak,abg?
(caresses Little Ichi slowly)

I: Baby,Let's get u well 1st,k?


End of conversation

After sending Baby home,I rushed to my uni and read a bit of notes and got tips from a fren. The questions were ok but I forgot a few basic stuff like the symptoms of Malaria or what diseases do Anopheles spread or type of insect lays eggs singly on water.

After quiz,I rushed back to Baby's house and slept while hugging him till around 6 plus. Lucky that I woke up by that time cos as I walk to my car,his mom arrived.(I always parked the car a few units away so that the neighbours wouldn't suspect anything.)

6 comments:

Armanique said...

thats very sweet of u :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet... wish i had someone who can pamper me like that hehe always come and meet me :)

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

kenot tahan u aledi. koala fur oso drop. *shivers :P

Scribbler said...

wow..when can i be spoiled like that? hehe

V said...

wat a mushy mushy conversation~

we wish all the happiness for u n ur babay~ :)

p/s: when will u spill the juicy part? ;P

ichimaru akira said...

Armanique: Thanks

Beach boi: Erm,don't worry,he's around the corner.

Khao:Hehehehe

Scribbler: soon,babe,soon

Queen B: erm,later.I promise