Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let's laugh

It has been a stressful week with finals,due dates and what not. I'm still waiting for my day of freedom which is on the 2th June.

People been asking me what certain phrases or words actually mean. So I had compiled the list below.The actual meaning of those phrases are in italic.

What do these phrases or sentences actually mean:

1) That's my type of guy

That guy is going to get into my pants later.

2) Let's meet.

Let's fuck

3) I miss u.

I want to fuck u/be fucked by u desperately.

4) I love u.

Ur the best guy for me now,so let's get into a relationship.

5) Its over

I got a better guy than u,so goodbye.

6) I'll call u back.

If I have no other options,then I'll call u for a fuck.

7) Let's buy a sextoy.

I'm getting bored with ur sexual performance.

8) Let's do a threesome.

I need another cock but I still want yours.

9) We are moving too fast,can we take it slower.

I have another guy in my waiting list,buck up or ur yesterday's news.

10) He's not my type.

He's not going to fuck me,so why bother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolll... very good definition, straight to the point :P

H_i said...

haha..its so funny....b