Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pocketful of sunshine

Last nite,My family invited Al to dinner again,its seems to be a weekly event these days. We had Nasi Bukhairi.

After dinner,I joined Al and Novack for supper at Pak Li.( The crowd at Pak Li is being saturated with straight ppl,yucks). During the yamcha session,we were joined by 2 girls who are Al frens,One of them was my uni senior so naturally we started bitching about our lecturers while the rest sat down wondering what did the lecturers did to us.

The weird part about last nite was my comments were damm sluttish and quick and of cos a bit sarcastic. I really don't know how I got in that mood,its like I was a bit high. Even Al commented that he didn't see this part of me. I blamed the iced nescafe that I had. One thing I regretted was not going to clubbing,sure can pancing a few guys. The reason of not going was to let Al spend more time with his BF.

So we parted at around 1 am but since the nite is still young,I decided to go meet a chat buddy.I found him in one of the chatrooms and found him kinda cute and the best thing was his place is near my place. Fyi,sections 13,7,9 and 8 in Shah Alam are full of gays due to the large number of uni students living there.

I was kinda lucky cos he almost wanted to go out and his place was clear. So I went in to his room and had a chat when he took out some weed to consume.I was like stunned cos he looked like the nerdy type. He offered me some and I took a few blows.


Before I continue,I like to stress that I'm not a junkie or a smoker or a drinker but some times the inner demon comes out and thus impairing my judgement. Yes,I do get tempted but more then often,I would always try to keep my body clean from these poisons.

So after takin a few puffs,we proceeded to the bed. A fast description of the guy,He is 22 yrs old,165 cm,tanned,skinny and has a monster dick.


I was kinda surprised at the size of it cos of his height. As I was being a total slut,I went on with the program. It was kinda painful to take it all cos I have not been letting ppl topping me for a long but it truly was worth it.

I came home at around 3 plus,climbed into the bed with my jeans and went to Zland.

ps: Little prince,Drugs is off limit to you. :)

10 comments:

V said...

how long is the dick?! ;P

Ash Godiva said...

i was wondering that as well queen B.lol

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Are you saying you had sex with a blogger named Silly Little Prince? Since your P/S note mentioned his name.

Pranny said...

The Little Prince mentioned is not that Silly little prince la...

He is addressing me...

Anyway, I guess he enjoys the fuck Lol...

Medie007 said...

yea... so how long is the dick? didn't occured to me u're a B from the past postings that u had. lol

the viennamese said...

Oh wow. And that's your pocketful of sunshine? seXaY! :)

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B and Count: My queen,its about 10 inches.

Calvin: Little prince is my bro aka Jerry.

Medie: I'm a flex

Evann: hehehhehe

H_i said...

wow!!!...

afiqPG said...

baseball bat! funny as hell. lol

Anonymous said...

wowww thats very happening kekeee. but just a friendly reminder, im totally cool with recreational chill out and everything, but then malaysia law doesnt seem to allow that, so in order to prevent any untoward events, u might want to consider to use some indirect phrases to blog the experience :)