Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The beast is tamed

Finally,I had finished doing my mid-sem exams and got 4 uni-free days since the lecturers are busy with workshop and whatever. The mid-sems were ok, a lot of KBKK questions. (I hate when I'm being forced to think).

It has been 6 days since I and Baby had met,6 days without honey dipped spring cock,simply to say that it has been 6 days since I had cummed.

After the exam,I rushed to Baby's house and there he was waiting for me at his porch,truly I had never seen a nicer picture,he was sitting at the steps of his house,waiting for me.My 1st reaction is to rip his clothes and fuck him there and then but unfortunately,We're in Msia,Sigh.

After entering his house,I gave him a kiss so intense that Eros blushed.I carried him to the sofa and start to eat him alive,every part,every inch of his body I devoured. As I start to rip his shirt and pants off,he said," Abg,can u wait for a bit longer,Baby want to change my clothes."

After 10 mins,he called me up to his room and voila,he was in his school uniform. So my little angel is being a devil,I thought to myself.

"Abg,Baby have been so naughty lately," he said with an angelic face. " Ic,so Abg has to punish Baby rite,well lay on my laps," I said. As he lay on my lap,I began to spank him gently at 1st and then with each spank, I increased the strength. Suddenly,I felt something moist at my groin area and it seems that Baby had cummed. The beast within me was yearning to come out and be pleasured.

I pulled him on me and start to rip his clothes off and engulf his sausage,he was just moaning with passion. As my lips travel south,stopping at his luscious dick,I began to polish it with my tongue.Oh,what savage beast we had turned into. His moans empowered me to invade his love tunnel.In between gasps,he asked me to penetrate him,giving him all and without mercy.

As I watch his eyes,I began to enter slowly,His eyes closed preparing for the worst. Being a beast,I paused and tricking him to a false of security and when he opened his eyes,I pushed all in,the fear I saw in his eyes pushed me to greater heights,slowly my momentum increased,he match my movements with his. For an while,the room was silent,filled only with our love sounds........

With a final beastly moan,we cummed in unison.

Finally,the beast is tamed,the fire of lust is extinguished .

5 comments:

Pranny said...

Interesting and seducing..

But still.. Don forget he's jus 15, u really gotta be careful..

V said...

Oh My GaGa!

Anonymous said...

oh this is so juicy :P

Armanique said...

ah role playing ah? hahahha

ichimaru akira said...

Little prince: I know my limits,just being very horny.

Queen B: Juicy enuff,My queen.

Mr Happy: Hehehehe

Armanique: sort of