Monday, May 18, 2009

Last weekend

I had a good weekend despite of what had happened. No use of crying my heart out for a stupid boy rite?

On Friday

I cleaned the fish tank and my room. I realized that I need to get more books as the old ones are getting a bit dull to read. So I decided to throw almost 3/4 of my book collection except for Hp series,Ryan series,Eragon series and Septimus Heap series.So finally my book shelves will be able to breathe.

At nite, Al,Fairus and I went to have yamcha and we found out that there is a new cafe just opened and everything was free,it seems that the owner wanted to test the market.

The location of the cafe is in front of Acapella condo (section 13,Shah Alam). Its consep is like Tupai in Kl,sorta a cafe in the park. The owner who was a beautiful lady told us that it will be full operational by the end of June and there will be a lot of stalls.

Overall judgement: The food was nice especially the satay,the drinks were mediocre,they used marigold orange juice instead of fresh juice. So I'm giving 3 stars.

Then at 2 am,Al and I went out to Ronda2 Kl cos both were bored. We went to have supper at Kak Ara (the shop is in front of Blue Boy,Bukit Bintang).The shop owner is really out of this world,those who had been there will know what I talking about.

Then Al made me to follow him to Blue Boy.It was my 1st time going into Bb,I think I prefer LQ. The show was nice but the music was not that good,well Bb is after all a Meat Market.

At 3,we went to Tasek Permaisuri which is located in fromt of UKM. We were just lepakking there waiting for the rest of the clan to arrive,saw a few cuties but no mood to pursue. We went back at around 4.30 am,without meeting anyone we know,maybe they were busy somewhere else.

On Saturday

My dad invited Fairus and Al for dinner,I wanted to invite Little Prince but he was busy with someone,didn't want to disturb. So we had chicken ala island cooking which was a bit dry for me.

We had a good dinner conversation,it was mainly between Al and My dad,the rest were just being extras.

At 11 am,I went to pak li with Al and Novak. It seems that the gay crowd in pak li is dimishing and the straights are taking over or maybe there is a new cafe around.

No comments: