Friday, May 8, 2009

PISSED

I have been keeping a few problems from anyone especially Little prince and baby.Its not that I don't want to share but the problem is made of little problems,some are so trivial that u might think that its stupid to mention.

The list of problems:

1) The language used in my blog

I got a few emails that mention the language I used. I use English cos its easier for me to type and think at the same time. If u want the reason why I used English,Its mainly cos I'm from an English speaking family and school. I'll look stupid if I blog in Malay.Yes,I know that I'm Malay but seriously my Malay is rojak.

2) The contents of my blog

Erm,again I got ppl saying that Ichi's blog is a fantasy story. Yes,I agree that I'm living in a fantasy rite now,having Baby and all but if u know my past,u'll think that its a fantasy too. Many things had happened in my life,some things I really don't like to share to the public. But those ppl who really know me will tell u that this blog is 99.9% true.

3) Saga of Golden Dildos

I know I haven't been blogging about it for a long time but there are sumtings that I want to share about which its more important than the saga.

4) Uni

Ok,as all of u know,I really hate this short sem as its short but the subjects are kinda heavy and I'm in a different group which has a lot of ppl that I don't know or are mainly juniors who are still having illusions about the awesomeness of this course. So I would just go to class and go back,I don't lepak or if I do,it will be with ppl outside of uni life or some good uni pals.

Another Uni topic,Some of the Non-foundation mates got to know about a rumour about me trying to steal a fren's bf, erm,I don't want to blog about it as I regard it as a closed case,if u want to know,msg me or call me or see me in private,I'll tell u my side of the story.

On regarding on giving notes,Its not that I'm lazy to email the notes to uolls but sometimes I'll forget to do it as I rarely check my official email.

On regarding me being gay,I know some of u are saying that Ichi is just looking for attention by saying he's gay but the truth is I don't want to be gay,I wish that I'm normal,got Gfs and all. Do U really think that a person wants to be gay?

Again on lepakking,I seldom lepak with uolls cos of Baby or spending time with my VIPS,the time we have is quite limited,minus the fucking session,we have only like 1-2 hours to talk or whatever and the other fact is Uolls just expect me to go out with u but when I want to call u for yamcha,u start to say that ur busy with course work or whatever. Its kinda sad that u kept rejecting my invites but I need to accept ur invites. How about those secret get together sessions that I found out about,U know that I had sumting important planned on last weekend but U rejected it for sumting trivial. Thank god,I found out who are my true frens and frenenemies.

Sigh,I can go on about how pissed I am but I rather waste my energy on sumting else. I really can't stand ur collective attitudes,each person keep pissing me off each day. Maybe I shuld release the bitch in me.

3 comments:

Armanique said...

hey dont care less about wat ppl thinks of u... just do wat makes u happy coz ultimately the ppl pissing u off aint gonna make u happy. so dont bother ok?

and im happy u have that special someone:)

Twilight Man said...

I also don't give a damn on how bloggers think what I write and the language style used esp vulgar ones. I am confident always. Good luck dude!

ichimaru akira said...

I know that guys,but sometimes,they are so annoying