Saturday, May 16, 2009

Heartbroken

I thought You were true but You are just like the rest,looking for a guy to be Your prey.I had given all to You,my time,energy and love.

I was stupid to trust You.I thought You were sweet and angelic but it seems that I was wrong.You told me that You were sad over your grandma's death but I think You had found someone to comfort you but he's not me.

Thanks for proving that I always look for love at the wrong places. I thank God that He opened my eyes before I propose. I shuld had just ignored ur chat and invites. Don't bother to call me again,don't bother to read my blog,stay out of my life.

Thanks for the lessons given,My sweet Devil.

7 comments:

Armanique said...

cheer up ok :)

there are many deserving ones out there. i hope u get back on ur feet soon :hugz:

Anonymous said...

dont b too sad, there r still many beautiful things/person await u, dont let it dampen ur beautiful heart.

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

sorry to hear abt dat. hope ur doing ok. give urself sometime n some space. :)

Ash Godiva said...

it's sad to hear about that...
there will be rainbow after rain..
there IS someone out there deserved to have you..
it's only a matter of time before you meet him..

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

perhaps he is not for you... move on and good luck to you in your love venture ^_^

nase said...

take care!

ichimaru akira said...

Armanique: I'm back.

Mr Happy: thanks

Khao:Going for a long vacation soon.

Count:Thanks

Willy: Sigh,when are u going to give me a Taiwanese bf?

Nase: I will