Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012

I went to watch it at Bukit Raja alone since either the regular kakis were free or haven't watch it.
The movie was superbly done.

One part of the movie made me think,its about the option of either be left behind or follow and start a new world,I wonder would I have enuff guts to choose the 1st option so that others could live. The part that I hate is the movie discrimates Muslims,they show that the temples,churches and synagogues being destroyed but what about Mosques,why spare us or maybe we're to insignificant to have some airtime. Damm you,Taliban.

This movie is definitely on my "to watch it again".

Ps: had a long day hence the short post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OMG! What is wrong with this emo anonymous? Has he skipped his meds? Well, I think the reason why they don't show any mosque in the film is for fear that it will create an uproar among the Muslims that will condemn the movie for destroying the mosque. What do you think?

ichimaru akira said...

Its pity at what ppl do to get attention.

Maybe,can't please everyone yea?

Medie007 said...

they do show the mosque. it was actually like in the television news thingy, the news anchor was reporting that devotees were doing all the prayers and stuff, and there were i think must be millions of muslims praying in the mosque where ppl go for Haji one. they all kneels down towards the black thing in the centre of the mosque.

i find it odd also, cuz the buddhism and christian temples were destroyed. but they didn't show the tsunami hitting jeddah. or maybe the fires or volcanoes or earthquakes watsoever. i presume they're too scared the Muslims of the world will launch another war against the US again?

i love the movie. but i don't think i'll go watch for a second time in the cinema. lols... save my money for other movies. lol.

Anonymous said...

How come I don't see my blog url in your blog page anymore? You don't read my blog anymore is it?

William said...

How to say le... to include, or not to include? I would say that seeing Mecca being destroyed (even if you argue it's just a movie) would most probably cause an uproar. I wanted to watch, but full. Cheh.

ichimaru akira said...

Medie: Got meh? I must have missed that part.Shitlah..nvm,can go and see it again.

Calvin: I still do read ur blog,honey.Just forgot to put in on the blogroll. Going to remedy it rite now.

Will: wanna join?

Pike-chan said...

I had the same curiosity too about the mosque being destroyed and I read from the online interview with the director that he was afraid of being hunted down..so he dropped the idea.