Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick and naive or sick and Nice

I was sick for the past 3-4 days due to d kanasai weather, hot in the morning,super hot in the afternoon and raining and cold in the evening and nite. But again the kanasai weather is not to be blamed,recently I have been helping a few frens with editing their thesis which is super tiresome cos need to scroll the pages up and down a few times to spot the misspelled word,I ended up with a major headache and incorrect mealtimes. And how much did I get? Rm 100. Next time,I shuld just zip my bloody mouth.

Zipping my mouth? That's what I'm good at nowadays. Its not worth it to be a nice guy in this age. Ppl just mow u down. I wonder would I be missed if my obituary is posted in the papers? Probaly not,I mean who flips the newspapers to look for that section anyway.

I missed those days where an ear is always nearby,nowadays I need to take an appointment or wait till their schedules clear up for me or even worst,I need to wait for them to be in mood.Sigh,being a good is so 70s.

I shuld be more hardhearted. What ur stuck with the crocs? Erm,wait,k? I'm having my pedicure.I think I'll be done in a hour,hold on,k.Bye2

Chic movies are so overrated, The Plastics always win in the end,the freaks disappear into history. Don't know why we root for Emily,not the dieting one,the other Emily. Being evil is new fad.

1o more days,well its an estimation after all

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

like you always said...great minds think alike:)

William said...

The freaks turn into plastics. Then they win.

ichimaru akira said...

Count: thanks

Will: Damm right but sumtimes the freaks need to lose their pride a bit