Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Impromptu

Last nite,I supposed to blog about my day out and the job discussion together but I had to do sumting else with sum1 else so I stopped with the job discussion thing.

Last Saturday,I was supposed to go and have lunch with the SISTAHS but unfortunately I can't so yesterday,I invited all to lunch at Qasih (located behind Tesco Extra). The spread looked yummy but since the gals were late,we had limited choice of food to pick from. A word of caution,if u want to eat there make sure that u can tahan pedas cos the food is cooked ala Minang. Even I had to drink 2 glasses of water.

The Impromptu part starts here........

After lunch,we went out to Quality Hotel for a karaoke session. It was relatively cheap if u compared it to Redbox and the rooms are comfy.Each of us paid rm 11 je for 2 hours,free flow of drinks and crackers and fruits. The crackers and fruits are compulsory,kinda lame.

Anyway,we had a blast of a time. We sang,serenaded,danced and drank to our hearts content.








After the session,I went to work and played SUDOKU for 5 hours.(Did I tell uolls that I'm a nerd?)

At 11 pm,I got a call from a unimate asking whether I could get Dafi to perform in a charity event that my batch is organizing. I was like WTF. Luckily,I got friends in the entertainment business so I kinda have a few singers lined up.

I'm not complaining about the event but pls don't expect ppl to clean ur shit every time.

At 1 am,I went out with the guy who invited me to his uni dinner. I actually met him a day before but we were just going all around Shah Alam to do our errands. Finally,someone to bug while I wait for my number to be called. (yeah,I HATE WAITING TOO).

He asked me why I was so down and kept ignoring his smses and calls.I told him everyting that happened. Lucky for me,he's a good listener......

And that concludes my list of events on Tuesday.

5 comments:

lone ranger said...

wow! you are really nerd dude. till now i still don't know the concept of playing sudoku. lol.

free soft drinks topup? that's cheap bro!

i love karokae. hobby. hehehe.

ya! i hate waiting too. sigh.

Bravebear said...

5 hours on SUDOKU? wow... The most I can go is 2 hours... Mentally drained and need to recuperate. hahaha! Gemini have short concentration :p

William said...

Sudoku! I cannot stand 5 minutes!

ichimaru akira said...

Hati: Actually,at 1st.Its kinda frustrating but after a while u'll get the hang of it.

Bear: LOl,I think that Sudoku is like physics or maths. The more u manage to solve it,the more drive u have to go on.

Will: Its a healthy exercise.

Twilight Man said...

I love to go to Karaokes but they are soooo expensive!