Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Russian Roulette

I got the title from Rihanna's new single. (Go and Google it)

The other day,a close Gf asked me," Hey,ichi.Aren't u not afraid to go to the homes of guys u met online. What if they are the crazy sort? ". I told her that there is always fear in going to the homes of strangers but which single gay could resist a cutey or hottie,kan?

During secondary school,I used to met those abang2 at a local mall,often lying about my attire or omit a few details on where to meet so that I could check whether they are genuine anot.(Ichi is such a notti teenager). Then I would asked them to have a drink.Only after that,I would be brave enuff to follow them home.

But there is one time when I wrongly judged a guy,he was kinda weird in bed,maybe its a fetish for him. Anyway,when he was fucking me,he started to strangle me.At 1st,it was just light,then he started to tighten his grip. I started to panic and gave him a kick and he released the grip. I told him that I didn't like what he did and left.

In many ways,I was damm lucky to escape.Just imagine if he insisted in cuming before I leave his place.

After that incident, I always tell one or 2 frens on where I was going to meet the guy and where he stays and I rejected offers to meet at/go to unfamiliar territories so that even if he drops me at any place,I get back safely,that's if he didn't slash my throat 1st.

These days,I still place a few safety measures so that anything happens,ppl would know where I am at.

To the young ones,never trust a fuck buddy a hundred percent especially if he's older cos he knows more tricks than u. Keep a hand phone in hand and know that u always have the right to say no to his advances.

5 comments:

Bravebear said...

Nice advices... Hopefully they dont make me pass out even with all the safety measures taken.

William said...

It's a jungle out there.

Anonymous said...

going to stranger's house? That is a serious issue~ unless i know that person pretty well, haha....

Ash Godiva said...

there are lots of hungry and desperate wolves out there...

ichimaru akira said...

Bear: Be real careful out there.

Will: yeah...

Orange: I was kinda a fucked up teen.

Count: and u are one of them:)