Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Purple Dinosaur


A week ago,I bought a few dvds of "Barney" for my sis and that I think is my biggest mistake that I ever made or will make.

The sis kept playing the dvds again and again.Everytime,she gets back from school,she puts the dvd into the player and sings:

I love u
U love me
We are one big happy family
A kiss me to you
Blah,blah,blah

If u want him to confess to everyting or anything,use the songs in the soundtracks. Its very effective. Heck,he might even buy u a big lump of shiny rock to make u stop. I know I would.

Rite,now,I'm singing another version of the song above.The one that is sang by all parents who innocently bought the fucking dvds. Enjoy

I hate you
you hate me
let's tie Barney to a tree
shoot him with a 64
then there'll be no dinasour

I hate you
you hate me let's all kill Barney
put a knife in his head
and a bazooka up his butt
won't you say that Barney's cut

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, barney is innocent, dun kill the purple dinosaur or whatever i think it is, LOL

William said...

As I always say...

Barney is Evil Incarnate.

Lucas said...

aww ichi...
where is tha luv?

Bravebear said...

memories... That purple dinosaur is one of the shows that I grew up watching :P Kids are just being kids. I loved it when i was small.

the viennamese said...

:O

Aww. Don't bash Barney!! We wuv himmm! How can you not love Barney? It's BARNEY! Hearts~ xoxo

Anonymous said...

just get urself a earplug or something lah hahaaa...

ichimaru akira said...

Orange: I'm going to give u it's head.

Will: So true

Lucas: No more love for it.

Bear: Gosh,i'm too old. I grew up with sesame street.

Evann: Hmph