Friday, November 13, 2009

The value of a man

They say that a guy's value lies on his manliness. If so,I have no value cos I'm gay.

Then some say that the wisdom of a man makes him priceless.If so,why do scholars die penniless?

Then some say that the number of frens that a guy has makes him well sought after.If so,why do we have the saying," Biar ada banyak teman tapi berkawan dgn satu."

Then again,ppl say that a man worth lies in his children.Yet again,I'm worthless.

Then as I climb the mountain to find the Sage,some said that a man's value is determined by his wealth. I feel that I'm poorer that before.

When it was my turn to ask the Sage of my question,a woman whispered that a man who knows to use his stick well is worth all the gold in the world. If that's the case,I wonder how many ppl would be rich,too few to count,I guess

On hearing my question,the Sage laughed and said that a man's value isn't measured but all of those qualities but its measured by how he treats the lesser of his kind and the smaller creatures.For a man will grow senile someday,his tool will shrink,his stamina will be lessen,his frens would die or move on when his wealth diminishes and his children will consider him as a burden when all the above happens.

4 comments:

Armanique said...

hahahaha good one !!!

Bravebear said...

*nod nod* The bear has learn something new =) And thank you...

Anonymous said...

certainly agree with him, words of wisdom :)

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: thanks,I was writing it with a beer can in hand