Monday, December 28, 2009

Am leavin this place soon

As some of u know,I'm staying in Shah Alam,the city of orchids.

Want a piece of advice? Don't move here unless ur retiring. Its such a lame city,there is no cinema(Gasps),no gym(Gasps,Gasps) and no pub (faints).

Its a city for the old,the only entertainment that's available is bowling centers.There are 2-3 bowling centers in the whole of Shah Alam.

The bonus of staying here is:

1) No jams. Inter-city travel is hassle free.
2) There are many highways to getout from the city. LDP,NKVE,KESAS,Federal and the newest highway is the Bukit Kemuning Highway.
3) Plenty of roundabouts.
4)Plenty of Fresh meat due to UITM,UNISEL,PTPL and MSU located in very strategic areas.

5) During Holidays like Hari Raya or Xmas,the roads here turns into a racing circuit. (I'm serious).U can speed all u want. Last friday,I bypassed 8 traffic lights in a single journey and didn't had to brake. Ppl who like to drive fast like a certain Hyundai Matrix driver,pls do stay here.

The biggest downside of staying here is during long holidays or long weekends,all shops are closed or opened half-day so if u want to gt a simple thing like for an example,a ink cartridge (Canon B40 and C41 to be precise) u have to go to Subang Jaya.

So heed my advice,don't move here. Go to Kl or its satellite cities instead. As for me,I'm moving to Cheras (KL).

ps: Sorry,I'm just frustrated and trying to beat a dateline.

2 comments:

William said...

Yes, the infamous roundabouts. So many. The first I went to Shah Alam was by bus. I visited the SIRIM HQ to do my thesis.

ichimaru akira said...

Will: then u shuld know my pain