Monday, December 14, 2009

Words


smile an ever lasting smile
a smile can bring you near to me
don’t ever let me find you gone
’cause that would bring a tear to me
this world has lost its glory
let’s start a brand new story
now my love
you think that I don’t even mean
a single word I say

it’s only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

talk in ever lasting words
and dedicate them all to me
and I will give you all my life
i’m here if you should call to me
you think that I don’t even mean
a single word I say

it’s only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

Words (Boyzone)

Remember Boyzone? I'm sure that those who are in their late 20s would know this fantastic band well.Anyway,I'm not going to talk about the band but about WORDS instead.

Do you ever realise that whatever u say/write gives an impact to readers/listeners? Sumtimes,we do blurt out dumb stuff or totally nonsensical stuff but sumtimes what we say can cut the hearts of others or make others soar to skies.

As for me,I do say stuff that are totally random stuff but when come to serious stuff like relationships and frenships,I really mean what I say,its just that the doing part takes a wee longer time to do it.

But there ppl who say stuff without thinking,without realizing how their words hurt others. Sumtimes,I do want to back to a time where a gentleman's words are worth a bag of gold and would die before taking back their word.

Sometime ago,I was so happy with the words of someone but the feeling has lessen,maybe the change is due to something that I said or done but if my fault isn't shown,how can I improve? I'm not a mind reader tau.

1 comment:

William said...

Can I say I dunno who the heck they are? :P